Dr. Cheng Eng Wah, honouree of the Spirit of Enterprise Award 2014 has been awarded for his outstanding business achievements & serves as an inspiration to all young entrepreneurs.
Have you ever consulted other dentists before and have been told that Invisalign is not suitable for you or that you require extractions to put on braces?
Why not seek a second opinion with i.Dental’s e-consultation tool?
Our e-consultation tool allows you to find out more about Braces or Invisalign at the comfort of your home. We understand that starting braces or Invisalign treatment is a commitment and you would want to be sure that you clear all your doubts by getting a dentist’s opinion of your teeth conditions. Using this free tool, you can hear directly from our dentists whether you are suitable for Braces or Invisalign without any obligation to proceed with treatment unless you are comfortable to do so.
So..… if you are not ready to visit our clinic for Braces or Invisalign consultation yet, you may wish to use this tool and your ‘selfie’ skills to get a complementary preliminary assessment of your teeth!
1) Follow our picture references and take photographs of yourself and your teeth.
2) Upload your photos in JPEG format not exceeding 150KB each.
3) Tell us your concerns with your teeth.
Here are some tips to taking good quality photos for us to better evaluate your case:
– Choose a digital camera with a resolution of at least 2.0 megapixels.
– Use automatic mode for auto setting on focus, exposure and white balance.
– Take your photos against a plain background.
– Take photos in places with good lighting. Use the flash function if necessary.
We will be in touch within 48 hours of receiving your request.